posted 1 day ago
You would think that teenagers would be the rudest customers when really it’s mostly old, middle-aged people.
- friend: you speak french?
- me: yeah
- friend: say something in french!
- me: je suis venu ici pour passer un bon moment et honnêtement je me sens si attaquée en ce moment
There’s really no such thing as the ‘voiceless’. There are only the deliberately silenced, or the preferably unheard
I am not a libertarian. I am an Anarchocapitalist you uncultured plebeian.
- A Cultured Anarchocapitalist 4chaner (via shitrichcollegekidssay)
- Me: Where are the owls? WHERE ARE THE OWLS?
- Hooters Waitress: Please sir, you're causing a fuss and disturbing the other customers-
- Me: *banging my hands rhythmically on the table* WHERE-ARE-THE-OWLS? WHERE-ARE-THE-OWLS? WHERE ARE THE OWLS?